阿黛尔rollinginthedeep中文意思 阿黛尔rollinginthedeep

《Rolling in the Deep》There's a fire starting in my heart,我的心中生起一团火Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me ou

《Rolling in the Deep》


There's a fire starting in my heart,


我的心中生起一团火


Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark


达到白热化带我走出黑暗


Finally, I can see you crystal clear.


我终于看透你了


Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.


继续将我出卖,我就会揭穿你


See how I leave, with every piece of you


看我如何抛弃关于你的一切


Don't underestimate the things that I will do.


不要低估我将要做的事


The scars of your love, remind me of us.


你爱的伤疤,让我想起我们的事


They keep me thinking that we almost had it all


提醒我,我们差一点就拥有一切


The scars of your love, they leave me breathless


你爱的伤疤,让我无法呼吸


I can't help feeling...


我忍不住想


We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...


我们本可以拥有一切 你希望自己从没见过我


Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)


在深处翻滚 眼泪滑落,在深处翻滚


Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)


你得到我的心 你希望从没见过我     


And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)


你玩弄感情 眼泪滑落 随心所欲地 在深处翻滚


Baby I have no story to be told,


宝贝我没有故事可讲


But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.


但我听说了你的,我要以牙还牙


Think of me in the depths of your despair.


在你的极度绝望的时候想起我


Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.


一切到此为止,我的故事不会和你分享


Could have had it all


原本可以拥有一切


Rolling in the deep.


在深处翻滚


You had my heart inside of your hand,


你俘获我的心


But you played it with your beating


却随心所欲的玩弄


Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)


穿过每扇打开的门


Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)


祝你找到想要的


Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)


化我的悲伤为财富


And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.


以牙还牙——种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆


(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)


你希望从没见过我


We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)


我本原本可以拥有一切 眼泪滑落 在深处翻滚


We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you... never had met me)


我本原本可以拥有一切 你希望自己从没见过我


It all. (Tears are gonna fall)


一切 眼泪滑落


It all


一切


It all (Rolling in the deep)


一切 在深处翻滚


But you played it


但你玩弄感情


You played it.


玩弄感情


You played it.


玩弄感情


You played it to the beat.


随意的玩弄感情

阿黛尔rollinginthedeep中文意思

愚望雅

愚望雅

我是【裕华信息网】的作者:愚望雅,希望本篇文章《阿黛尔rollinginthedeep中文意思 阿黛尔rollinginthedeep》你会喜欢!

微信扫一扫,分享到朋友圈

热线 热线

13888882415